Join our team!
An experiential learning opportunity by youth, for youth.
Apply to join the Nature of Kindness team through a 5-month internship, spanning January 1 to May 31! Participate in weekly discussions about the fundamentals of running a startup venture in the nonprofit sector, learn more about the intersection of social entrepreneurship and environmental stewardship, and focus on an interest of your choice: Social Media, Marketing and Outreach, or Journalism.
• Create numbers-driven goals for social media traffic and engagement each month
• Create a social media calendar every 3-weeks as a guide for posts
• Submit 2-3 posts/week for Instagram and Facebook, incorporating current social media trends related to the brand
• Create special posts for brand-relevant holidays (i.e. Earth Day)
• Develop new social media accounts (primarily Pinterest) and features (i.e. Instagram reels)
Marketing & Outreach
• Run ads on Facebook and Google with the goal of increasing website traffic, subscribers, and purchases
• Create marketing materials for virtual events, in-person events, and pop-up stands (flyers, promotional videos)
• Research in-person events and pop-up shops at which we can sell our products
• Connect with organizations to form meaningful partnerships that include cross-promotion, co-hosting events and summits, and/or planning joint initiatives
• Contact organizations about them participating in our "Kind Organizations" blog interview series
• Conduct interviews and write articles within 2 weeks to publish on our blog
• Coordinate publishing dates with Social Media intern so articles can be promoted in a timely manner
• Propose and launch new blog series
• Assist with publishing monthly newsletters on the 1st of each month
• Recruit interested, talented journalists